Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Ephemeral

GACK, this is gorgeous! I now have the entire Sakura Matsuri collection, in case you didn't notice. After this it's just wistful that I need to find a combination for.

Anyway, I decided to layer this over China Glaze Dress Me Up but I think you could build this up to opacity really easily. This is one coat over two coats of Dress Me Up.



In low light, the blue in it really takes over and makes the pink much more purpley than you would think by looking at the bottle. It's really pretty. I hope I can make lots of excuses to wear this.

Visit Rainbow Honey on their website or on Facebook. There's a new collection release soon too =3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!