Saturday, June 1, 2013

Swatch: Glitzology Marley

I had to give Bitty Love Bot the attention it deserves (and I wasn't feeling the effort to do Raichu with my off hand) so that means GLITTER.

I chose Glitzology Marley. This is a mix that's different sizes of red, yellow and green matte glitter. It's actually a tough one to match to a base. I didn't want to pick a colour that would drown any of the colours. I think I did okay. Kinda Christmassy, but judging by the weather lately we skipped summer anyway.




Hurrah glitter! Glitzology has a Facebook page and an Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!