Sunday, June 23, 2013

Poutine: The Metropole Community Pub

Last Saturday I went out to a place called The Metropole Community Pub on 320 Abbott in Gastown (the touristy part of downtown Vancouver). Poutine was on the menu for $6 so I dove right in.

The fries here were really good and so was the gravy. The cheese didn't taste like anything special but it was perfectly melty. This one was a lot smaller than The Cambie's but it was the same price. Because of the enormous size difference, I'm gonna have to put it under the Cambie.

  1. Dunn's Famous
  2. Preston's
  3. Brado Pizza
  4. Mean Poutine
  5. Zako's Deli
  6. The Kaboom Box
  7. Belgian Fries
  8. Frenchies
  9. La Poutinerie
  10. Fritz
  11. La Belle Patate
  12. The Cambie
  13. The Metropole Community Pub
  14. Dougie Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!