Monday, April 8, 2013

Swatch: Nyx Techno

D= I AM SO TERRIBLE. *cough* Everything is falling down! I have a midterm on Tuesday, then a final next Wednesday (I think?) and another one the next week too.... I'm gonna try to be good and have posts scheduled by the time I go to Cuba (I'm going to Cuba =D) but I don't know if those will be every day or what.

Anyway, that's enough of that. I have one of my older polishes today, from Nyx (prior to the bottle change). It's a UV shade that I'm pretty sure used to be much more difficult to work with. This only took two coats but before I SWEAR it took five. Anyway, here you go.


It's quite pretty I think, but it did bubble a little bit. However, I can definitely see myself wearing this again, especially with some of those fancy Rainbow Honeys I have ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!