Sunday, March 10, 2013

Swatch: Zoya Pixie Dust Godiva

Zoya number two! This one is very pretty, and the perfect colour for somebody who wants to keep it tame for work (or whatever) but still wants a kick.

I did 4 coats, because I'm paranoid about neutrals, but if I had been more careful, it, just like London, would have been fine with two =)



I just got out of the shower, hence the wrinkly fingers but it kinda matches the texture lolololol.

Is this one your favourite? Any requests on which one next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!