Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swatch: OPI The World Is Not Enough

Hi! I have been carrying this little bottle around for almost two weeks intending to do my nails and I finally got around to it. In the bottle, this colour looks quite grey, and I think I have been imagining Her Majesty's Secret Service in my mind when I imagine swatching it so I was a little surprised by how brown it was. But, dude, this is one CLASSY colour!






I am extremely impressed! It was actually quite sheer, so this is four coats. Because of the gorgeous colourful shimmer (I swear I can see purple, green, blue and silver in there!) I could definitely imagine using it like I do Rainbow Honey Celestia, as a layering polish. It is really beautiful. I'm in love...

Just for kicks, I threw on some Piper Polish for holo goodness!


Who needs those Color Clubs? =D

I just want to mention that I FINALLY saw Skyfall and holy motherf*cking sh*t, Ben Whishaw as Q is just the sexiest thing alive. I want the Q.
I SAW HIM FIRST! (Perfume: Story of a Murderer - amazing cinematography, you guys should see it, though I warn you the ending is ... uh... odd.)

MEIN.

(I have sat here for ten minutes hovering over the Publish button staring at this photo and fantasizing very dirty things that I would like to do to him... *cough*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!