Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Pokemon Nail Challenge Week 4: BUG

Hi all! I fell behind last week for obvious reasons so I'm gonna be trying to catch up on my two challenges. This week, it's bugs and man, they are bursts of colour! I wanted to do something a little different from everyone else and we have some good representation for the buggers, which is pretty impressive!

For me, I wanted something simple since I'm not up for much lately so I started with that gorgeous red, China Glaze Winter Berry. For the rest, I used acrylic paints. Because I know I'm rambling, I'm going to mostly just show you pics <3

 (Bad pics apparently... ==) PS, the next one looks like Satan's underpants xP
 And  then DOTS.



It always weirded me out that Parasect has no pupils... Anyway, check out the rest! They're fantastic! I especially love the Caterpies <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!