Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let It Snow #11: Valentine's Day

Hey lovelies! I hope you guys like this post, there's some story. First up:

Happy Valentine's Day <3


This time of year used to be really hard for me. When I was 10, my mom passed away. She fought leukemia for 8 years and on February 12th, 2001, she let go.That year, a rose bloomed edged in frost. In the middle of February. Every year my dad gives me two roses, one for me and one for her.

So with that sob story, I started with Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava and with my trusty dotting tool and some KleanColor Gold Bright. My inspiration came from this pin on Pinterest and though mine's not as realistic, I really like it.

My mom's favourite flower was a yellow rose <3














I wish I could get better photos but what do you think? I really like it <3






2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!