Friday, February 22, 2013

Food: Sushitown

I tried a new Japanese place last weekend with some lovely company that I wanted to tell you guys about today! The restaurant itself is huuuuge and seating is nice. Service was good for the most part and it was very very busy - I got the impression that was quite normal.

I'm basically just going to show you some food and recommend it. My staple for Japanese food when I'm feeling the sushi is Kappa and Salmon Maki, and then I get one more roll and sometimes gyoza or something. Recently, my friend had me try Spicy Agedashi Tofu, so I ordered some of that here while my friend ordered gyoza and we shared. I'm not usually a fan of spicy so I asked for it on the side.

I much prefer non-spicy, though my friend spiced up the rest of her meal (which you can see on the edge here).

My third roll was a Chicken Teriyaki Roll which I had never tried before. I'm glad I did because it's delicious!


So as you can see, I was eating quite normally before disaster struck. =) I couldn't even wait to start on the rolls before I took the picture xD What's the best Japanese food you've ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!