Saturday, January 26, 2013

Swatch: Orly Cha Cha Cha

Side Note: The Cha Cha is one of my favourite dances to dance.

I recently picked up a bunch of minis (if you remember from my OPI I Vant to blah blah blah post) and one of them was this!

Orly Cha Cha Cha is a three-coater. You can still see some VNL but it's not really bothering me (surprising). It's a very, very bright orange shimmer and it was shiny before the Seche. Formula was amazing, like Orlys are aannddd.... first pictures are without Seche, then Seche. Can you even tell?




In case you were wondering, I do not believe this to be anything like China Glaze Riveting, which has a gold shimmer. This one is just shimmery, no underlying colour to it.

Any guesses on what's coming up? =D

2 comments:

  1. Wow I might need this polish! Orange is my favorite color and I love orange polish. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need this and China Glaze Riveting if you don't have it already. Riveting is DEFINITELY one of my top 3 polishes =D Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!