Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Swatch: Glitzology Snow Day

So waaaay back last year, I hit a bunch of Black Friday sales on Etsy and Glitzology was one of my hauls. I got four minis for something like $15? One of those glitters was Snow Day, which just looks like different bits of white but actually includes some iridescent blue/green stuff too! It is BEAUTIFUL.

After I euthanized my poor Growlithe (still in mourning) I snipped down to shorties and put down Julep Marisa for a base and swiped on coat of Glitzology Snow Day over it.




I am so enamoured. It's pretty and it may help me get over my poor Growlithe <3

What do you think? It was Lacquer Lad who found Glitzology first in my follow-web <3 Are you gonna go look too?

2 comments:

  1. I just got a glitzology shipment and I absolutely loved it!

    I did a post too... i think it's "related" enough :)

    http://funsizebeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/01/glitzology-polish.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!