Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Swatch: Essence Dress For a Moment

Hi all! I have one of the old Essences today! I don't know if they have this colour or its equivalent still (let me know in the comments!!) but it's called Dress For a Moment and it's a pastel purple that I have super fun plans for ^_^ Take a look!



Isn't it purty? I did three coats and it dried super fast and nicely shiny (it's here with no topcoat). I have used it before, in my first nail art post actually! My next post is in my opinion just as adorable. Do you guys have this? What do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!