Friday, January 11, 2013

Swatch: Bloop de Paris

I'm getting back into blogging, ain'tcha proud of me? Today I have a new polish. I acquired it by having the best friends ever, who bring me nail polish randomly (thanks Sybil!!) xP

The closest thing I could find for a name is A40 with a link to shins.com.my. It's a nude-ish colour that reminds me of China Glaze Dress Me Up which is one of my favourite "nudes"! The formula isn't as great of course, China Glaze is GOD.

So I started with one coat, then another, then one more.



 Unfortunately it's not as quick-dry as I would like but the other hand  was better so here's that picture <3
It's kind of jelly-ish, so I may try a sandwich in the future. What do you think? The most amusing thing is the name, haha.

BLOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!