Monday, December 24, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Spirit of Wonder

Part of the new collection, Spirit of Wonder is the best of the set in my opinion. It's the most interesting, and my first white jelly! The pictures I got do not capture the depth and... pristine-ness that this polish exudes.







I'm going to be honest, this one was hard to clean up. I didn't feel satisfied AT ALL about how I got the edges to look. It's a beautiful polish, and I love the depth - it looks like a blizzard in a bottle.

What do you think? Did you get any of the new Christmas Rainbow Honeys?

4 comments:

  1. The white base thing doesn't look right on me at all and after clean up, it always makes my cuticles look dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too! Oh well ==; Nobody in real life ever notices anyway hah.

      Delete
  2. It's a nice look but sometimes when I try some colour with particles , it never settles. Happy holidays.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!