Sunday, December 30, 2012

Swatch: Fingerpaints Sparkle Topcoat

Another from the Nails for the Sake of Sanity box! You know me, I can't leave a swatch alone! I pulled out one of my very first Fingerpaints from this magical box of happiness and on it went over Butter London Wallis!



Ooooh it's so deliciously subtle! It does show up quite a bit in low light though, see for yourself:


=O I have a couple other Fingerpaints in my collection now too. I am updating my Nail Polish Stash as we speak =] Tell me what you've tried this over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!