Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Swatch: Billie - so old the name faded off - chrome silver

This is a one coater, with two to smooth it out and cover any hidden bald spots that I just know are there. Dried shiny (like really shiny!), flat, and in about 45 seconds. Some bubbles, no unbearable streaking.

I don't have much to say really... I have some tentative plans for this as a base though <3



It appears there's a bald spot I couldn't see behind the blinding light of this colour on my forefinger in this picture... That's going to bother me. x_x

As for studying, it's barely going but after Thursday I get a break to go find some cool polish and then study some more for the 14th. Bah humbug!

I'm gonna have to replace this soon btw. Is Essie the best silver chrome out there? Anybody have any other recommendations?

4 comments:

  1. I love Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep but it's not really a chrome per se. It's a great stamping polish though and it's a one coater if you're careful with application :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I really like the insta-dri's I'll have to look for that one, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Daang, that is some serious shine--especially from a one-coater! My personal favourite silver is Orly Dazzle. It's a foil (with all the removal fun that entails) and needs maybe 2 good coats, but application is smooth and easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purtyyy! It's pretty perfect for Christmas! I may have to buy some Orly's next year.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!