Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swatch: China Glaze Electrify

So I finally got around to swatching this and man, I don't even know why I put it off. Maybe because it's my last China Glaze and I love this brand. Electrify does not disappoint - it's amazing. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

I started with one coat, which looks like this:

That's going to look amazing over a green to make a Christmas tree! 'Tis the season!

And now two coats...
Good coverage here, but still baldy to be without underwear.

Three coats:
Alright. Now's the pic-spam. I'm sorry but not really, I just couldn't stop. The first couple pictures are in normal awful fluorescent lighting, and the next couple will be under my bright lamp (that I usually use for pictures).





(fixed the bald spot on my ring finger)


And now I want to show you guys the amazing part of this polish. As you might have guessed by the lightning changes, I didn't do the mani at home - I actually procrastinated at school for a bit (good thing it's quick dry, right?).

This is the view on my walk home =)
And this lightning? This beautiful romantic lighting? My nails lit like fire.







UNF.

So the part you were actually wondering about - 3 coats, quick dry, dried flat. There's a little bit of rough glitter texture but it's rather uniform - nothing you'd latch onto and pick off.

I really love this. China Glaze has yet to let me down. I say that every time, don't I...?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches! I have an Essence that looks a lot like this that I got in a swap but I still have yet to try it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold Fever? The glitter pieces aren't as big in that one, and I don't know if you're gonna get full coverage as easily =P I stare at that one a lot wondering wtf I'm going to do with it LOL. But I always decide against passing it on. *hoarder*

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I wish I'd bought this one when I had the chance. :'( My boo desperately wants it, but it doesn't seem to be around anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tweeted at you, but for anyone else who has the same problem I point you at Beautyjoint.com and give your wallet a sympathetic pat.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!