Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Swatch: Sally Hansen Salon Cruel Heart

Here's another old polish for you guys, and this one really stood the test of time. I've had it for 5+ years and the formula acts just like the day I bought it! When it's sitting in the shade/dark/out of direct light, it looks almost like Julep Trina in the bottle... but when you put it on...

 BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~

I love this colour! It's a dark shimmery red. It's just a classy, sophisticated red and it makes me feel glamorous =P

This is the best picture!


What do you think? Do you have any reds (or other colours!) that make you feel like a vixen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!