Friday, October 12, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey Unstealable Jewel

This is a goooorgeous pink glitter mix in a shimmer base with little holographic silver diamonds floating around.

Application was good, I did 1 - 2 coats to get perfect coverage. I did have to fish for the diamonds, which is a little disappointing, but other than that, it's the perfect girly polish for a non-girly girl!

Of course, over Sinful Colors Amethyst..



 I added another coat and tried again for pictures.


I tried so hard to get a good picture but I'm not sure how I actually did =/ One thing about those diamonds, if they fell the wrong way on my nail the corners stuck off and they ended up getting caught on my clothes and coming off. You can see that any of them in these pictures are going in the same direction as my nail.

One way or another, Rainbow Honey!! You know I loves it.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!