Thursday, October 18, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey God of Destiny

I received this one a couple weeks ago, and as soon as I saw the black glitter in there, I thought it would be a perfect Halloween combination with China Glaze Riveting!

I applied one coat and I have to say, these two perfectly complement each other!





Look! I even got one of those big gold and big black hexes! I didn't even know those were in there =D




This did cover up Riveting a little more than I liked but you cannot deny that it just screams Hallow's Eve. What's on your nails to get you excited? Any Rainbow Honeys for you?

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!