Thursday, October 4, 2012

Swatch: Nyx Las Vegas

I'm gonna say one thing, I LOVE Nyx colours... The formulas on some of them though... They're just very sheer. In this case I used a jelly. It took 5 coats to be opaque (I don't like VNL) and then dented. Dented over and over again. So I took it off right away ==



It's gorgeous right? But horrible. If you're gonna use this, make sure you've got a lot of time to wait for drying. I may try it in a jelly sandwich another day.

What do you think? Have you had this experience with Nyx?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is beautiful! But I've never seen NYX polish here in our Ulta. Do you have to order online? What about layering over a green creme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try layering it but I may just wait until I have more time to be perfectly patient =P So in Canada, they sell Nyx in Save On Foods / PriceSmart. When I have moolah for a swap I'll try to get you some =) They have nice glittery eye shadows you'd like too =D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!