Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Swatch: Julep Zoe

This was my intro box Julep guys =] Julep Zoe is an autumn toned orange shimmer. The first coat doesn't give you much faith in it, but the second coat makes the whole thing completely opaque, dries shiny, lovely. I had wanted to do purple today but I realized I'd been wearing my new Owl City (I WENT TO OWL CITY) shirt all weekend and it was mainly orange =P That decided that.


These pictures are all in the shade of natural light. And for the record....
Here's the shirt <3
What do you think? I think it's a very pumpkin-y colour =]

On a side not, while wearing this, I thought I'd continue the theme and so got a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Turns out I hate pumpkin xD Oops!

If you guys wanna start your own Julep collection, it only takes a penny! Click HERE to take the quiz, then at checkout use the code PENNY to get your almost free box =D Lemme know which profile you are!

2 comments:

  1. Cool polish and shirt! Bummer about the Starbucks! You've never had pumpkin before?! Not even pumpkin pie? Nomnomnom You look gorgeous in the pic too doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aaww thanks!! I have had pumpkin, but I don't remember it being so bad and I thought the latte would work out... nope. Apparently I should just avoid pumpkin D=

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!