Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Pirate, with nails to match of course!

So on the Friday I went to a Halloween party with my boy-toy, and the only way for us to match was basically a pirate. It was a late party so I had plenty of time to do them =D I started with Julep Caroline and decided to do accents.

 On my ring finger, I used tape (badly) to stripe on grey. I don't know why, but it seemed right. I used Golden Rose 187 and then with my second largest dotting tool, I made a skull and crossbones with KleanColor Silver!

I used my LA Colors strper for the dotted eyes

 When I was done it was still missing something. The only thing I could think to represent pirates was an anchor, which I did with KleanColor Bright Gold and a paintbrush. I dotted the end with the large end of my tool, then dotted inside it with Caroline again to create the hole.


I really like it! It gives off a rich successful pirate vibe ;)

Oh! And here's our costumes!
Branden always blinks!!!


Better pictures will surface and I will add them here <3 I love being a pirate, it's so simple for me to do. That's Branden's too-big-even-for-him shirt, with a corset, leggings and knee high boots. I wrapped a scarf/bandana around my head and put on some eyeliner and lipstick with the feather hair extensions and voila! Easy pirate. Y'know, if you've got a waist-cincher corset hanging around =P

What did you dress up as for Halloween? Show me your fantabulous nails!

4 comments:

  1. You guys look awesome! And the nails match perfectly :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee thank you!! =D I loved your costume too (I didn't get your bf's though xD) <33

      Delete
  2. Totally cute--love the costume, Sharra! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!