Friday, September 7, 2012

Swatch: Tivoli NP055

A long long time ago, a new dollar store opened by the IGA on Pinetree, and they carried a new brand, for only $2 each. I definitely had a colour hole in my collection and I saw this beautiful glass fleck orange-gold. Two bucks? Of course I bought it! Hah.

As mentioned, it's a glassfleck, but it's also a jelly, which means I used three or four coats to get full opacity. I'll let the pictures do the talking now =)


Unf! I do love me some bright gold polish! It reminds me of caramel =D

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty color! It reminds me of caramel and autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when I was digging through my stash =D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!