Monday, September 10, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey The Element of Magic

I FINALLY finally finally got to swatch another Rainbow Honey! The other day I posted Essence Oh My Glitter! which was the perfect base for this, though my camera refuses to show the warm tone that proves it.

Photographing this, I also found that my camera wouldn't catch the warm purple tones in tEoM either. Oh well! Still suuuuper gorgeous!







And then we got some sun!




This is two coats, and the glitter laid flat, no topcoat. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY =D

If you want your own, click here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!