Monday, September 3, 2012

Swatch: Julep Marisa

Marisa is one of the first Juleps I got and it is a goooorgeous shimmery dark blue. It was opaque and smooth in two coats and dried shiny (though a topcoat would have probably brought out the shimmer better).




Lookit! The shimmer! It's really a gorgeous colour =)

Remember if you want a couple Juleps of your own for (almost) free, click >>right here<< and take the quiz! At checkout, use code PENNY and you'll only pay one cent (FREE SHIPPING). And if you skip the next box before you cancel the subscription completely, I get a referral =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!