Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Swatch: Essence Passion for Fashion

HI! Today I have the start of a combo, essence Passion for Fashion. It's a deep violet that I'm tempted to call a jelly but it isn't quite transparent enough. I picked it up in a department store (Coin) in Italy when I was there (Jesus that sounds strange - I was in Italy). The thing about this, it's a gorgeous colour but a little annoying to work with because it's a bit thick and gloopy. I don't know if it would work any thinner though so I don't really want to try.

The other problem I'm having? My camera won't photograph it!







These pictures are too blue!

After a quick google search, everybody has had this blue problem. Except Cremes n Glitters! This is the most colour accurate I can find, and you can get a sense of what a gorgeous shade this is.

Glitter topcoat tomorrow! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!