Thursday, August 23, 2012

TLDoS#9 Thirst Quencher

When I saw the list of nail art I get to do in this challenge, this is one I had a clear image of right away. It's nothing spectacular, but I like it, and the bright colours look AMAZING on my now tan skin =D

So starting with Essence Lime Up and Wanna Be Your Sunshine, I painted on a half circle with Ulta Snow White, and some spokes - like lemons and limes! My nails go with Maribeth's today too xD Great minds think alike!

Free hand semi circles =D

Painted with my off hand
 I decided if I was going to have lemon/lime-ade, I wanted it fizzy! I went over then ail (except the lemon/lime itself) with my Odilles!

Odille 49 over all the limes...



Odille 74 over all lemons


Of course the first thing I did when I left the house was wreck my thumbs, but ignore that - they look pretty cute!


So this is a success (except for that thumb). I hope it'll stick for a while =)


Check everyone else!

Hannah from Polished Prisms
Victoria from The Manicurator
Alyson from Beads, Nails, Food
Amanda Murphy Mandy's Polish
Sue O'Connor  Creative Nails by Sue 
Katee from A Girl and Her Polish
Charlotte-Louise Charlotte's Nails
Jessica from Nearly Natural Nails
Karine from Karinea0a 
Jen from The Polished Zombie
Jessica from Jessica's Nail Tales
Ashley from One Nail to Another
Pryanka from Nail Sparks
Anna from Polished Cousins
Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Kayono (aka Johanna) from Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda Schott  from Counting Down to Bliss
Nichole Mowery from Adventures of the Nail Friends
Stephanie Oblas from A Little Polish
Becky Barnett from Glam Fiend
Elysse Patty from Elyssian Beauty

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm going 'duh'! I can't believe I didn't see lemons and limes coming. Haha. Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD It's hard for me to keep up sometimes too, after sniffing all that polish =P

      Delete
  2. Totally adorable--I love the glitter fizz! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that was the best part too =D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!