Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Swatch: Rainbow Honey The Worst Possible Thing

Glitteeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >___________<
Oh my god it's so beautiful.
This look took only one coat of Rainbow Honey!
Squeeeeee

>_<
Rainbow Honey the Worst Possible Thing over Essence A Lovely Secret. I love it. It is fantastic. I love it so much. So much. So glad I bought the whole set of minis. How am I ever going to take this off?? <3!

In the sun/cloud - outside anyway

So purty x_x
I've had this on for two days so far and yesterday I was walking to the bus station and made a friend on the way.
It liked my nails!
The lady bug sat there for 10 minutes before moving along my hand xD My first fan! After that it stayed on my hand for another 20 minutes almost - almost 2 km of walking! It was pretty bizarre but I'm glad I had a friend to keep me company on the long walk down.

Happy Hump Day!

EDIT: NEW PICS, BRIGHT SUN SQUEEEEEE!

Look at that glint!

So beautiful x_X Dying of happiness
You can buy Rainbow Honey here and like the Facebook page for swatches!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! This is my favorite of the collection! It looks great over the lilac!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loathe to take it off >_<!! It's making me behind on my challenges (even more so than I am already! Ahh!)

      Delete
  2. It is pretty!! I just don't use a lot of glitter on my nails but I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! I'm not a fan usually either, though I do have some packed ones. I actually prefer the random scattering. The Rainbow Honeys are really nice, if you're only ever gonna get a couple, I'd go for them =)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!