Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Swatch: Essence Let's Get Lost

Jumping right in, Essence Let's Get Lost is a medium blue creme, quick dry, with a shiny finish. It stains like mad so use a base coat!

This is one coat.

Blurry, but colour accurate.

No topcoat =D

EXTREMELY opaque, I put two coats on most nails to cover my messy brushing but (especially with a base coat) you only really need one. It's a leetle bit darker than Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and a lot lighter than Essence Walk on Air. See them side by side in my Summer Ombre.

The base coat I used was Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, which for some reason has a million tiny bubbles waiting to show up once the colour above it is dry. Fortunately, I got these pictures before that happened, and just to be fair, this is a very old bottle and would probably perk right up with some thinner (which I do not own).

This is the base for my next nail art post =) On that note, my exam is at 3:30pm today! So far I've failed my midterm so WISH ME LUCK. *doooooooooooooommmm*

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty color! You gotta get some thinner girl, it's a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As SOON as I get a job. I have a list of stuff all ready hahaha =P

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!