Sunday, July 1, 2012

TLDoS #1 Beach Themed

I FINALLY DID IT GUYS. I was having major art block and then I decided to just do some crap and see how it goes. As it turns out, it wasn't TERRIBLE, though it wasn't quite what I wanted. Here we go.

I started with Julep Pippa, which I hate, but it turns out that's the closest colour to sand that I have.

Essence Gold Fever over Julep Pippa

Again.

+ Julep Claire unevenly to the tips

Attempt at adding wave lines using Ulta Snow White

Overlap with Julep Melissa.

I was trying to get it to look like the water was overlapping the sand.

It didn't really work.
So it's not terrible.... But I wish I had a blue jelly or something. It'd have turned out better if I could have built the colour to opacity near the tip, and had it see through nearer the middle and turning to sand. OH WELL.

Make sure you check everyone else!

Hannah from Polished Prisms
Victoria from The Manicurator
Alyson from Beads, Nails, Food
Amanda Murphy Mandy's Polish
Sue O'Connor  Creative Nails by Sue 
Katee from A Girl and Her Polish
Charlotte-Louise Charlotte's Nails
Jessica from Nearly Natural Nails
Karine from Karinea0a 
Jen from The Polished Zombie
Jessica from Jessica's Nail Tales
Ashley from One Nail to Another
Pryanka from Nail Sparks
Anna from Polished Cousins
Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite
Kayono (aka Johanna) from Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda Schott  from Counting Down to Bliss
Nichole Mowery from Adventures of the Nail Friends
Stephanie Oblas from A Little Polish
Becky Barnett from Glam Fiend
Elysse Patty from Elyssian Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!