Friday, July 6, 2012

Swatch: Golden Rose 178

NEON ORANGE.

MUCH more neon in person
So ignoring the stains on my nails, this is 5 thin coats (or 3 thick coats). This is a jelly so possibly I should have used underwear but I might have lost the amazing neonness. I'll try to alter this picture later to actually reflect the true colour. Stay tuned, I'm gonna put a Del Sol colour change glitter over this =D

Did I cover anything? Do you want to know anything else about this polish? I'm not good at swatch posts... (and nobody looks at them anyway...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!