Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swatch: China Glaze Smoke and Ashes

SO this is part of the birthday haul from my weekend in Lynnwood but I'm just going to put it up to tide you over until I get all the rest of the blog posts together.

So Smoke and Ashes is part of the Hunger Games Collection and it's one I saw swatches of, and rave reviews, and I didn't get it. It's black. It has some glitter. What's so different and amazing?
Well...

So it's got little green glitter, that are slightly duochromic (that's a word, right?) and in the middle they're lightly yellowish, and on the edge their bluish and greenish everywhere in between... It's hard to describe and hard to picture and hard to believe.
 Much more amazing in person
Two coater! It's opaque in one but I put another to smooth it out. This is topcoat-less and in the shade but outdoors I think. The glitter is more impressive in the bottle, but still nice on the nails. II got it at $4.99 in Ulta on Clearance - if anyone wants any Hunger Games polishes, you should make a trip now!

Great polish, not very summery. Stay tuned for what I did with it ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found this one!! It looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip I'm sure! =D And thank you so much for commenting, it makes my day ^^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!