Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I don't know what this award is called! =D

Oh my! I'm so honoured! I can't believe I have two already. This is from the amazing Beauty Ninja (look at that name! How could she not be awesome?)


 According to BeautyNinja, "Basically this award means for being natural and putting enjoyment before competitiveness."

Here are the rules:

Add the photo of this award

Link back to the person who nominated you

Nominate 10 Bloggers

Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog
I am attracted to colourful and eye-catching nail art, flamboyant personalities and bold opinions. I like anything that can teach me something new, and make me see something (usually fashion) in a way I didn't think of before. Like our BeautyNinja, I also appreciate someone who takes a bit of time to appreciate her commenters.

Now for the blogs I'm passing this award on to:
 There are so many amazing blogs I follow now so choosing was really hard! Thanks again to BeautyNinja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!