Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sally Hansen Ivy League

I think I love Sally Hansen. The brushes are fabulous on these - one swipe and I'm almost completely covered.

Ivy League is a sheer green with gold shimmer, and an affordable Revlon Bonsai dupe (I think). I got a tiny bit of bubbling but that's because I'm incredibly impatient. I did 3 coats, but it was opaque in 2.

You can see my reflection!
Goooooold
So there you have it! I think this is gonna be the underwear for the May Flowers item of the ASBMF challenge. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!