Friday, June 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away

It did! It's a little on the thicker side but application was perfect as long as I wasn't rushed.

For some reason the camera just would not pick up the colour correctly.
Zomg, this is totally not the colour. Darker.

It's beautiful, but that's not the colour!!

Teehee, still love it.

Tried to get it next to green in natural light...

No dice.
Just so you know, it's darker, but it made me so happy. I have dresses this colour. Soooo excited. I guess the first picture is the most accurate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!