Thursday, June 7, 2012

Golden Rose 335

So I found these two pictures in the middle of my trip photos. My gorgeous treasure China Glaze Riveting came off while I was in Turkey, so I repainted them with this lovely duochrome. The shift isn't as amazing as it looks in the bottle and in these pictures - they only turned out that way because the foil finish is very reflective and I was wearing a bright blue dress.

Shiiiiny

Wheeee!
Opaque in 1 coat, used 2 to just smooth it out. I liked it, it was cool. Everyone who saw it wanted a bottle for themselves when I was wearing it, and for only 3TL ($1.50CAD!!!) why would you even bother resisting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!