Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ASBMF#9 Fresh Cut Lawns

So I'm just going to admit right off the bat that this one had me at a total blank. And then Crystal at Nail Noise did this really cool ruffle design thing, and I thought, "Hey! If I spike the tops of those it'll look like grass!"

So that's what I did!

It was a complete mess xD

My workspace~
I used my dotting tool from bornpretty.com and Cecile 77 (50 cents in Turkey xD) Essence Lime Up, Julep Leah, Golden Rose clear topcoat, Odille 49 and Ulta The Jungle Look.

It's not that bad, right? =P

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is super awesome! I love green!!!! It totally looks like grass :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, thank you! And thank you for the inspiration! I would have been stuck on this challenge for weeks without you =P

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!