Friday, June 29, 2012

Apologies and Julep excitement!

Hello nailers, I want to apologize. I should have started the Lazy Days of Summer challenge last week but I'm having a nail art blank/rut right now so we're gonna do a filler. You all know I love Julep (sign up here!) and I just want to show you my last July box order. I am SO EXCITED.

Here we go.

This month I got the Bombshell box which comes with *drumroll*
Chelsea - purple glitter!!
Kate
And O Canada! because we're lucky like that!

And a lip gloss that I can't find a nice image for...

I managed to convince two more ladies to sign up, so all those items were free! That means I was a terrible person and splurged on 2 $5 add ons.
Mila
America the Beautiful
I am SO excited. I hope I love these in person as much as I do in these pictures. I'm super excited about America, mostly because it's full of STAR GLITTER. Holy crap I want shaped glitter so bad. SO BAD. Not bad for $10 eh? ;)

There's the Julep for this month! I promised myself not to buy an August box, but if it's glitter again I don't know what's going to happen.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!