Monday, May 21, 2012

ASBMF#6 Ombre!

This one was actually more fun than I thought it would be. It also took a bit of work!

I emptied out my modest collection and grouped everything by colour.
(SORRY FOR  THE BLUR)

Then I ghetto-swatched (aka on cardboard).
I have a lot of green apparently!
This also made me really really want to use Julep Hayden >_< WANT. I was also really tempted at this point to do a multi-ombre or something and do stripes in stripes of ombre xD I stopped myself.

And chose purple! It actually looks really nice!!
Thumb to pinky~ Essence Dress For A Moment, Essence A Lovely Secret, Julep Charlotte, Essence Passion for Fashion, Julep Maggie

Btw, in case you haven't figured out from all the pictures of my right hand you get, I'm left-handed! FUN FACT.

See you for glitter tips! (HINT: China Glaaaaaaze~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!