Friday, March 2, 2012

I am definitely just putting off studying now...

... even though there's absolutely nothing to write and my lunch looks atrocious (and going right into SFU's new compost bins) and I made and finished a mocha and I have two midterms next week and three weeks worth of lecture to catch up with for both of them....

There's not much to talk about. I'm still waiting back from my aunt to tell me if I can mail Amazon.com purchases to her so she can pass them on to me in the far off land of Canadia, because who ships to the Great White Vancouver North? Not Americans! Winter folk don't need nail plates, it'll just chip when they're unhitching the sled dogs!

Bah. Anyway. I want the Red Angel Image Plate Set and the Konad double-ended stamper and they're just not sold here. What's more annoying is that among all these tests and studyings (even though those aren't happening fast enough x_X) is that I have no time to sit down and use my new polishes (Essence Choose Me! ;_;). Yeah. So. /firstworldproblems.

In other new, this may be the greatest nail polish blog in existence. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!